HIDDEN ACRES CAMPGROUND Inc. Rules & Regulations
1. All guests must register at the office.
2. Speed limit on all roads is 5 M.P.H. Please watch for children.
3. Motorcycles, minibikes, ATV’s, motorized scooters or motorized bikes are not permitted in the park.
4. No bike riding after dark.
5. No fishing after dark.
6. Absolutely no frog hunting.
7. No Pyrotechnics (firearms, fireworks, B.B. guns, etc.)
8. The campers appreciate quiet time in the evening.
Please be considerate of your neighbors. Quiet Hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
9. An adult must accompany all children on the playgrounds and around all water.
10. Please respect the privacy of other campers by not walking through or between occupied sites.
11. All pets are welcome, but they must be registered at the Campground Office with breed, age, name and proof of shots. They must be kept on a leash at all times. They must be attended to and kept quiet. No pets are to be left outside during quiet time.
12. All minors must be at the site where they are staying by 11:00 p.m. All small children must be at their site by dark.
13. No swimming before 10:00 a.m. or after 8:00 p.m.
14. An adult must accompany children under 16 years old to the pool.
15. Campers entertaining visitors or guests at the Campground shall be responsible for their guests’ conduct while on the Campground premises and they shall be responsible for any damages incurred by their visitors or guests. All visiting guests who use Hidden Acres facilities at any time must register and pay a fee.
16. All visitors must leave the park by 10:30 p.m.
17. Fires are allowed only in a metal fire ring. No glass or cans permitted in the fire rings. Please extinguish fires before retiring for the night.
18. Do not wash clothes, dishes or utensils in restrooms. No perming or coloring of hair in restrooms.
19. No one under the age of 21 may camp without adult supervision.
20. Campers with golf carts are responsible for any actions resulting in damages involving their golf carts.
THE MANAGEMENT OF HIDDEN ACRES CAMPGROUND ABSOLVE THEMSELVES FROM ALL LOSS DUE TO FIRE, THEFT, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY. YOU ENTER THE CAMPGROUND AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN A FIRST-RATE CAMPGROUND, THE MANAGEMENT BELIEVES THAT THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE NECESSARY AND WILL ENFORCE THEM TO THE EXTENT OR REQUESTING A CAMPER OR VISITOR TO VACATE THE CAMPGROUNDS.
Hidden Acres Campground, Inc. is a private tow-away zone, and all vehicles not authorized to park on the property Will be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense. ($14.00 per day; towing charge of $70.00)